Online Land Records Telangana | Webland Telangana | Pahani & ROR 1B Telangana Record | webland.ap.gov.in Portal | CCLA Land Records Online | CCLA Webland Telangana
CCLA Webland Telangana portal of the Telangana state government provides detailed record of each minor statistic and information related to a specific piece of land. CCLA Webland contains all the information about the registered land located in the Telangana State. Most of the states in our country now have digitized land records and they are available on their portals. Today in this article we will cover the brief details of the Webland Telangana land records portal. We will also explain how you can register your land on this portal, so keep reading to find out more.
Key points of the CCLA Webland Portal :-
|Name of the Portal||Webland Telangana [CCLA]|
|Level||State Level (Telangana)|
|Benefits||Availability of land records easily|
and quickly to the people of the
|Launched by||Telangana State Government|
|Objective||To motivate people with disabilities|
to pursue higher education
|Beneficiaries||Land owners of the state|
|Governing Authority||Chief Commissioner of Land|
What is Webland Telangana or CCLA Webland Portal ?
As mentioned above the CCLA Webland portal provides a detailed record of a land. CCLA stands for Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, which is also the governing authority of this portal. This web portal contains details of all the registered land in the Telangana state. The digital land record portals serves as a medium of convenience for the general public of the state. Many other states of the country also maintains similar digital land record portals. Recently we have covered many portal of various state governments like Uttar Pradesh & Odisha state government. If you are interested to know about any of them click the name of your desired state.
Till last few years all the land records were managed manually through out the nation. If anybody is willing to acquire any detail about any land then they have to visit the concerned departments, which is very inconvenient and time consuming process for both, the people and the authority. To address this issue the central government ordered all the states to digitalise the land records and the land record checking process. on the CCLA Webland portal any land owner, who owns land in Telangana state can easily check the land records. To find out how you can check you check your land records, keep reading this article.
Benefits of the Telangana CCLA Portal
The primary benefit of this portal is that it make the process of checking and maintaining the land records convenient and swift for the people of the state. Since the CCLA Webland Portal provides all the information about land in the on a single platform. Thus it makes the process of checking land records easier then ever for the people. CCLA Portal has also eliminated the need of visiting the concerned departments to check and collect land records.
CCLA Webland Portal allows people to check their land records and they can also take a hard copy of it if they want. Another big advantage of this portal is the availability of online maps of the registered land. This function can really help people to identify their land and it will also help in quick sale of property.
Services available on CCLA Portal
The Webland Telangana of the Telangana state government offers all the land record related services to people. Land owners can check the RoR (Record of Rights) of their and can view the map locations of their lands. With the help of this portal people can also find the property tax details of their land. Following is a complete list of all the major services available on the CCLA Portal.
- Land Record details
- Maps of Land with owner details
- Property Transfer deeds records
- RoR (Record of Rights) details
- Property search
- Land / Property / House Tax details
How to Check RoR Details on CCLA Portal
- To check your land details, firstly you have to visit the official website of the CCLA Webland Portal. Click Here to directly visit the portal website.
- Once the homepage appears on your screen then scroll down a little and go to “Citizen Services” section.
- Now, you have to click the “Know Your Land Status” option, present at the top of the list. As you can see in the following image.
- Clicking this option will open a new page on your screen. You will see many different options.
- Now, click the “Land Details Search” option present under the “Records of Rights (ROR)” section. Check out the following image for reference.
- After this, the search page will appear on your screen. On this page you get two options, you can either search by Survey Number or Pattadar Passbook Number.
- If you are doing a search by Survey Number then you have to select you District, Mandal, Village and Sub-Division Number. As you can see in the image below.
- Lastly, enter the CAPTCHA verification box in the box and click the “Fetch” option to get the details.
- The details of land will appear on your screen, as you can see in the following picture.
- You can also take a print out of this information, if you want for any purpose.
Other Land Record Related Services
The CCLA Webland Portal also provides various services other than just search for land records. Land owners in the state can also search for encumbrance details of a land, property tax details and even the court case data. We are going to cover all these sections one by one in most brief details. The first few in all these procedures are absolutely similar so, we have decided to skip them. Just to save your time, all these processes will start from the “Land Record Details” page. We have covered the process to go to the Land Record Details in the above section or you can follow the given steps to refresh your memory.
Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of the portal and then go to the “Citizen Services” section. Click the “Know Your Land Status” option from the top of the list. Now the Land Records page will appear on your screen with all the available options. From here you can use your desired service.
How to get Encumbrance Details
- To get the Encumbrance details of a land or property you just have to click the “Encumbrance Details” option present under “Land Transaction Deeds” option. See the following image for help.
- After this a new page will appear on your screen with the acknowledgement. You just have to hit the “Submit” button at the end of the page to continue.
- Now the search page will appear on your screen. You get two search options, you can either search by Document Number or by Property.
- If you have your document number then you can execute a document wise search. This search is very quick and convenient, if don’t have your document available then you can simply do property wise search.
- As you can see in the above image, to do property wise search. Firstly, you need to select the District, Village and Mandal.
- After this select fill all the other relevant details, for example Door, Flat, Ward, Block numbers, whichever is available.
- Enter the Plot Number and Survey Number after this, as you can see in the following image.
- Lastly, enter the search date range and click the “Submit” button to get the results.
Webland Telangana Search Deed Details
Making a search for deed details is a fairly simple process on the CCLA Webland Portal and involves only few steps. To search your deed details follow the given procedure.
- To get the Encumbrance details of a land or property you just have to click the “Deed Details” option present under “Land Transaction Deeds” option.
- Now the search page will appear on your screen. Select the document for which you want to search, for example Document Number, Layout Plots, Apartments, etc.
- Select the type and then District & Sub-Registrar Office. You also have to enter the Document Number and Registration Year.
- Lastly, enter the CAPTCHA verification code in the box and click the “Search” button to get the results.
Property, Water, Electricity Bill Details
Property tax other taxes are very necessary to be paid within the given time limit to avoid any type of legal allegation. The CCLA Portal allows the people of the state to check the status of the payment of their property tax, water tax, etc. To check your tax payment status you can follow the process below.
- Firstly, click your desired option from the “Property Tax Payment & Utility Details” section, for us it’s the “Property Tax” option but you also search for CDMA Vacant Land Tax, Electricity Connection Details, Water Connection Details, etc.
- After this the search page will open on your screen, according to your selection. In our case we were redirected to the property tax details page. As you can see in the following image.
- To search for property tax details, firstly you have to select your District and ULB (Urban Level Body). Enter the Assessment Number after that.
- Lastly, enter the CAPTCHA verification code in the box and click the “Search” button. Now the relevant results will appear on your screen.
- Similarly you can search for other details like the electricity and water connection details. The process for them is very similar, so you will not face any issues related to the search process.
Search Court Case Data of a Property
If you are buying a new property then it’s crucial to know all the details about it. In many case the property on sale is illegally occupied or have other kinds of legal conflicts going on and the buyer only come to know after completing the purchase, leaving the buyers hard earned money in void. To eliminate this type of frauds the government started to provide the court data of all the registered land on the CCLA Portal. The property buyers can check if there is any kind legal proceeding active for the land, with the help of this option. This will protect the property buyers and their hard earned money by making them aware of the legal status of the property. To check the court data of a property follow the given process.
- Firstly, go to Land Record Status page of the CCLA Portal. Click Here for a direct visit to the web page.
- Scroll down the page to go to the “Court Case Data” section. After this click the “Revenue & Judicial Court Cases Data” option, as you can see in the following image.
- Now, the search page will appear on your screen, on this page you have to select the Court Type (Revenue and Judicial), then select District, Mandal, Village.
- After this enter the Survey number, lastly fill the verification code in the box and click the “Search” option.
Search District Wise Land Maps on Webland Telangana
Another great feature of the CCLA Webland Portal is that, it allows land owners of the state to check the authentic map of their land. So, if you also want to check the digital maps of your land then follow this procedure.
- Click the “Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas” on the Land Records Page of the CCLA Portal.
- Now you will be redirected to webpage of Dhrani Portal. You will see a login window on this page but just skip it and click the “Cadastral Maps” option present in the bottom corner of the screen.
- After this the map search page will appear on your screen. Firstly, you have to select your District for which you want to search. After this select the Division, Mandal and lastly Village.
- As you can see in the above image the result will appear on your screen. You can zoom in to take a brief look on map.
- To get the details of a land on the map, just click the desired number and the detailed information about it will appear in the middle right of your screen.
How to Check G.O 76 Application Status
- To check your G.O 76 application status, firstly visit the Official Website of the Telangana CCLA Webland Portal.
- Secondly, click the “Apply Under GO 76” option present in the Citizen services services section. See the following image for reference.
- After clicking this option a new page will open your screen. Now, click the “View G.O 76 Application” option.
- Now, the search page will appear on your screen, enter your Application number and click the “View Application” option, as you can see in the following image.
- After this current status of your application with brief details of it will appear on your screen.
Webland Telangana Helpline
CCLA Webland Portal is completely online portal, which brings enormous convenience for it’s users. But in case if you are facing any type of issues with CCLA Portal or have any other related queries then you can reach out official contact of the portal 040 – 23200027. This is the official helpdesk number of the portal.