Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Apply | Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Registration | Gujarat Vidva Sahay Yojana Form | Vidhwa Sahay Gujarat
This article is about Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. The government of Gujarat has launched this scheme in order to provide pension to widows. So in this article we will about the benefits of this scheme. We will also tell you the applying procedure of the same.
So if your are a woman as well as a widowed citizen of Gujarat then you may apply for this scheme. In order to know the entire information about this scheme you just need to read this whole article.
About Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The government of Gujarat has launched this scheme for widows. Through this scheme the government will provide them financial assistance. The most purpose behind providing this assistance is that some widows have a family to foster but due to the lack of financial resources or education they are unable to do so. Therefore the government has brought this scheme. So now all widows of the state who want to get this benefit can apply foer this scheme.
Objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The most important objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana is to help the widows financially so they will be able to foster their family.
Overview of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the state|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
Features & Benefits of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- Under this scheme the government provides a pension of rupees 1250 per month.
- Beneficiaries will get the amount of pension directly in to their bank accounts.
- The government is going to help around 3.7 lakh women in 33 district of the state.
- Previously the number of beneficiaries getting benefit under this scheme was 1.6 lakh.
- The government deposits the amount of assistance in the first week of every month.
- Further, the scheme is a part of e National social assistance program and through the portal of this program the government transfer the amount of assistance directly into the beneficiary bank account.
Fee & Disposal time limit
In order to apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana you will have to pay an application fee of rupees 30 and your application will tale a time of 90 days to be approved.
In order to avail this Vidhwa Sahay Pension Scheme you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- You must be the resident of Gujarat.
- Your age should not be less than 18 years and more than 60 years.
- The family income must be less than rupees 150000 in case of urban areas
- In case of rural area, the family annual income must be less than rupees 120000
Documents Required for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
In order to avail Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Pension Scheme you must have the following documents-:
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Widow Certificate
- Age proof
- Education certificate
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
How to Apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana?
If you want to apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat then you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, You will have to visit the official website of Collectorate District Bharuch GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT.
- Then form the home page you will have to download the Application Form and take a print out of it. For instance see the image shown you below.
- Now you need to fill the application form accordingly.
- In addition tot the application form you will have to attach all the required documents.
- Thereafter you will have to submit the application form in the office of social security department.
- Finally the department will provide you a certificate of approval of your application.
Note-: In order to know the application process in a detailed manner please see the image shown you below.
How to get widow and income certificate ?
As we have told you that for the purpose of availing this scheme you must have an income and widow certificate. In case you are not owing these certificates then you can apply for the same. In order to apply you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you will have to visit the Official Website of Collectorate District Bharuch GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT. .
- Then on the home page you will have to click on the option of Jan Seva Kendra under E-Citizen tab. For instance see the image shown you below.
- Now on the next page you will have to click on the option of Matter of getting widow and income certificate. For instance see the image shown you below.
- Thereafter a new page will open in front of you and you need to read all the instructions there and Download the Application form. For instance see the image shown below.
- Now you will have to fill the application form accordingly and attach all the required documents with it.
- Lastly you will have to Submit the application form in the office of concerned department. In order to know the applicationn process in a detailed manner please see the image shown you below.
In order to apply for a widow certificate you must have the following documents-:
- Applicant’s application
- Talati face to face reply of the applicant
- Proof of Residence (Telephone Bill / Light Bill / Municipal Tax Bill, whichever one)
- Example of death
- Example of age (School Living Certificate / Example of Civil Surgeon. Municipality or Talatishree)
- Evidence of income
- Affidavit (as per Appendix 2/3)
- Copy of ration card
Fee & Disposal time limit
To get a widow certificate you will have to pay an application fee of rupees 30 and the certificate will be issued in 9 days form the date of application submission by you.
After your application form submission, your details filled in application along with documents will be verified by the authorities. After verification, if your application is approved you may collect the approval letter.
In case of any queries you may contact the concerned authorities on the following-:
Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch
District Collector Office
Gujarat -392001 (10:30 A.M To 6:10 P.M)