Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Last Date | Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online Apply | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala Eligibility & Last Date
All the state governments of India bring various scholarships in order to help the students financially. Likewise, Kerala’s government does. The government launched various scholarships scheme in the state. These scholarships are available for the students at every level whether SC,HSC, UG,PG or diploma. Though, there are various existing scholarships in the state of Kerala but today we will tell you about Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
In this article we will tell you the applying procedure for the same. Also, we will tell you about the benefits and eligibility of this scholarship. In order to get entire information regarding this scholarship you just need to read this whole article.
About Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The government of Kerala launched this scheme in order to provide scholarship to the orphans of the state. As it is not hidden from anyone that how hard it is to for these orphans even to survive. In these circumstances, they are unable to continue their study. Though the orphanages bear the expenses of them but still they are unable to bear all the expenses. In this situation the government provides scholarship to such students so they can get education as it is the right of every child.
There are around 1250 orphanages in the state of Kerala. The number of Orphans in such orphanages was 75000 in the year 2014. However, after the implementation of Snehapooravam and other programs it is reduced to 38000. So we can say that the Snehapoorvam program has left a quite positive impact on the lives of such orphans.
Objectives of Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- For the purpose of of helping the orphans in their study.
- In order to promote the education.
- Further, to increase the literacy rate of the state.
In order to avail Snehapoorvam Scholarship under this scheme one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- He or she must be the permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- Besides he or she must be an orphan.
- Students of both private and government schools are eligible to avail this scholarship.
- Further the child must belong to BPL Category.
- In case of APL category the annual income must be less than rs.-:
- 20,000 for rural areas
- 22,375 for urban areas
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
To apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship you must have the following documents-:
- Aadhar card
- Parents death certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
- Income Proof
- Educational certificate
- Bank Details
Rewards under Snehapoorvam Scholarship
|For Class Ist to V||Rs 300 per month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs 500 per month|
|For Class XI to XII||Rs 750 per month|
|For degree or Professional courses||Rs 1000 per month|
How to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship ?
In order to apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme you will have to follow the steps given below-:
- Firstly you will have to Download the Application form of Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
- Once you have downloaded it, take a print the of it.
- Now you will have top fill the application form accordingly.
- Then you will have to attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally submit the application form in your respective institute.
- Thereafter the head of the school will verify your application and submit it through through the online portal of KSSM.
Note-: Children below 5 years of age can directly apply to Executive Director, KSSM through the respective child welfare committees.
Snehapooravam Scholarship Renewal
If your are a student of previous year and want to renew your application then you will have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly you will have to visit the Official Website of KSSM
- Then on the home page you need to click on the option of School/College Login.
- Now a Login section will open in front of you and there you will have to enter your User ID and Password. hit the option of Login.
- Once you have logged in successfully, click on the option of Services.
- Thereafter you will have to click on the option of Renewal.
- Now a new page will open in front of you and there you need to enter the following-:
- Admission Number
- Student Name
- Reference Number
- Then hit the option of Search.
- Now a list of all candidates having similar name with you will open. Search your from there and hit the option of Select.
- Then your application will open in front of you you need to make changes or it accordingly and then hit the option of Renew Now.
- Now fill all the mandatory details and hit the option of Save.
- Thereafter you need to click on the option of View Report.
- Now go home menu and click on Services option.
- Then click on the button named Submission to KSSM.
- Now select the academic year accordingly and click on the option of Search.
- Now the list of all applied students will be displayed after clicking the Search button.
- Then search the name of yours in the list and select it then hit the option of Submission to KSSM.
- After clicking Submission to KSSM the online Application print out is obtained. This print out with Reference Number should be sent to KSSM Trivandrum office address given below from all districts of Kerala.
Application Renewal Approval
The Application will be approved only after receiving this Print out copy with School/College seal and signature to the below address,
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Last Date 2021 (Expected)
|Events||Important Dates ( As per Previous Year Record)|
|Commencement of Application Process||28th June 2021|
|Last date to apply online||31 st October 2021|
|Last date||15th December 2021|
Selection Process for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Firstly you will have to download the form and fill it.
- Thereafter the students will submit the form to the head of his school along with all the required documents.
- Now the head of the school will verify his application.
- Once he has verified the application form then will forward the same to Executive Director through KSSM porta.
- Now the official will verify the application as well as documents.
- If they are satisfies with the application then they will approve it.
- After the approval the amount of scholarship will be transferred in to bank accounts of beneficiaries.
In case you face any queries while applying for Snehapoorvam Scholarship then you may contact the concerned authorities on the following-:
- Email Id- email@example.com
- Helpline Number- 1800120100