RHB e Auction Registration Online | Rajasthan Housing Board Online Flats Auction 2021 | urban.rajasthan.gov.in Portal | e Auction Rajasthan 2021
The aim to provide proper housing to all the people of the country is still not complete. The government is making constant efforts to solve the problem of homeless, by proving houses to all the eligible people. The government is running different schemes and programs to achieve this goal. The state governments are also contributing in this effort at their administrative levels. One such step in this direction is the E-Auction Scheme of the Rajasthan State government. Today you will know about this scheme in brief, what are it’s benefits and how you can take the advantage of this scheme. So, keep reading to find out more.
Key points of the Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Scheme :-
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction|
|Level||State Level (Rajasthan)|
|Benefits||Easy and price worthy buying and selling |
of houses and other residential properties
|Launched by||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To provide housing at good value|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the Rajasthan State|
|Governing Authority||Rajasthan Housing Board|
What is Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Scheme
This scheme of the Rajasthan state government is a unique scheme. This scheme allows people to get flats and individual houses at reasonable prices. The E-Auction scheme came into existence because Rajasthan Housing Board have built many residential complexes to sell falts to the general public but to poor sales the Rajasthan Housing Board decide to put all these falts for sale via auction method. Bidding for these flat houses will start from low price amount and the highest bidder will get the flat house. This auction will be conducted via online procedure. Interested people can register on the official website of the Rajasthan Housing Board to take part in this auction.
This scheme will allow people to get houses at reasonable prices, since the authority have to sell all these houses they will keep the bidding price low. This is great decision by the government, with this scheme people with limited budgets or people who are still saving to buy homes. The Rajasthan Housing Board also provide quick allotment and access to the buyer of the house. Auction will be done on location basis, so you can choose the house to bid which is most suitable for you.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The primary benefit of this scheme is the availability of affordable flat houses for the general public.
- The auctioning process is completely online, so it is very convenient and easily accessible process for all.
- This is also a very time saving and cheap way to auction houses both for the people and RHB.
- People can see the brief details about the flats and the location before placing their bids.
- RHB E-Auction scheme is not only beneficial for people but also for Rajasthan Housing Board itself. This scheme will allow RHB to recover a significant portion of their invest by selling these houses in auction.
Eligibility Criteria for the RHB E-Auction Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of the Rajasthan state.
- There are no restrictions on the social or economic status of the bidder.
- The bidder must be older than 18 years of age.
- Bidder has to comply with all the terms & conditions of the RHB for the auction.
- If the bidder fails to fulfil any regulation within the given time window then he/she will be disqualified.
Terms & Conditions of the E-Auction Scheme
If are planning to bid in the Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Scheme then keep in mind that you have complete the following terms on time after winning a bid, otherwise you will be disqualified and will not receive any benefit of the scheme. Following is the list of terms & conditions.
- If a person wants to buy a specific flat house, then he have to place a bid higher then other bidders.
- The auction process will last for 30 days. This is because the authority has to auction a large number of houses at different locations in the state.
- The bidder has to deposit 10% of the total bid amount within 3 days after winning the bid.
- The remaining amount of money must be submitted within a time limit of 60 days.
- All the flat houses will auctioned at a discounted price, which in fact will be lower than their original value.
- The authority will decide discount rates for different flats after the examining the houses.
- The discount will be provided on the basis of different conditions, for example location and many other environmental factors.
- More than seven thousand flat houses are available for auction at discounted prices.
Documents Required to Register
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If available)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signatures
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details
How to Register for E-Auction
If you are eligible to place you bid in the Rajasthan Housing board E-Auction Scheme and you are also agree with the terms & conditions of the scheme then you move ahead to resister yourself as bidder. So, follow the given procedure to register your account for the online auction.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Website of the Rajasthan Housing Board. Chick Here to directly visit the official website.
- Once the website Home Page appears on your screen then scroll down to the bottom of the website.
- After this navigate to the “E-Services” section and click the “Auction” option from the list. See the following image for reference.
- After this the registration page will appear on screen. Enter your personal details like Name, Address, User Type (select Bidder/buyer).
- Now fill other details in the respective boxes. You also have to provide your contact details like, Mobile Number, Email Address, and alternate phone number.
- You also have to provide some document details, this includes Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Domicile Certificate and Bank Account Details.
- Check all the for any errors and omissions and lastly click the “Register” option to complete your registration.
- After this you will be redirected to the payments gateway. Here you have to pay the registration fees via available online payment methods.
- Once the registration is complete then you have to wait until the next auction date to place your bid for your desired house.
Other Details and related information of the scheme
The auctions for the flat houses at discounted rates will commence on 6th September 2020. The registration for Wednesday E-Auction Festival were started on 8th June 2020.
Despite being a completely online process there are a lot more in auction process which take a hefty amount of money to do all these preparations for auction. To cover up this cost, the Rajasthan Housing Board had placed a slight application fees to enter the auction process. You have pay a sum of 500 rupees for registration on E-Auction portal. Applicant can pay this fees at the time of registration, you can pay this fees via different online payment methods. You can pay using your Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
After registration on the RHB E-Auction portal, before start bidding in an auction the bidder has to provide a security deposit. This security is just for the safety of bidder, so they can close deal as soon as possible. This eliminates the chances of cancelation of bid due to unavailability of funds. In case the bidder fails to place any successful bid then they will get all their money back. The security deposit amount varies accordingly to the economical status of the bidder, following is the list security deposit amount for different economic sections.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) :- 5,000 Rupees.
- LIG & MIG (Low & Middle Income Group) :- 25,000 Rupees.
- HIG (Higher Income Group) :- 50,000 Rupees.
Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Helpline
Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Portal is a fully digital platform which offers an enormous facilities and convenience to the people looking for affordable housing. But if someone is facing any problems with the web portal then they can call the official helpline without hesitation. The official helpline numbers is 01412744688. Applicants can contact this helpline number to report any technical error on the website. If you are unable to reach them or for any any reason don’t want to call them, then you can also reach then via the official email address email@example.com.
The Rajasthan Housing Board E-Auction Scheme is a great step by the Rajasthan State government to provide affordable housing to different sections of the society. This scheme will really a large number people who are planning to buy houses but are not financially ready. This scheme will high quality ready to live in flat houses to the people at discounted prices. The discount percentage ranges from 5 to 25 percent of the total cost of the flat. This discount will be given on the basis of different factors, such as the location of the house. Definitely this a meritorious step by the state government of Rajasthan.
The houses are built by the Rajasthan Housing Board, which is well known and reputed name. So, this gives the buyers assurance of construction quality and safety. There is a large time window between the payment of the house after winning a bid. This means the buyer don’t have to worry about the immediate payment of the house. The allotment and ownership process for each house is also very quick and convenient. The buyer will receive the ownership rights of the house within 60 days after completing the first instalment of payment.