Employment Exchange Odisha Registration | Employment Exchange Odisha Check Status | Job Search Odisha Employment Exchange for Job Seekers
We all know very well that every state of India provides the service of Employment Exchange to its citizens. Same is in the case of Orissa. The citizens of the state who are willing to get a job can register themselves with such offices. However for that they will have to follow a specific procedure.
Now you must be thinking “what is that specific procedure?”. Well in this article we are going to tell you the procedure of the same. The only thing you need to do is read this whole article.
Employment Exchange Odisha Objective
The subject Employment is in the Concurrent List and it is therefore the dual responsibility of the Centre and the State to implement it. Hence, the Central Govt. policies are implemented by all the States and Union Territories as far as Employment Service is concerned. The Primary objective of the Employment Organisation is to bridge the gap between the Employers and job-seekers.
Employment Exchanges apart from functioning as the agency for placement, the other related activities such as registration of names of candidates and submission of names against vacancies notified to it are also carried out in the premises of employment exchanges. It is also responsible for the Collection of statistical report / return relating to any employment and unemployment and implement various programmes concerning Vocational Guidance and Employment Counselling, Employment Market Information etc.
Benefits of Employment Exchange Odisha
There are various benefits of registering yourself with such offices. A person who is seeking job can find it very beneficial. In fact not only job seekers but job providers also find it beneficial. As we have told you there are various benefits of getting registered so of these benefits are as follow-:
- Candidates get employment opportunities as per their merit.
- The candidate becomes the part of live data of registration in employment Exchange.
- Besides employment, a candidate also get sponsorship for trainings / coaching under different Govt. schemes.
- For employers also, it is beneficial as they get can suitable employee for a vacant place they want to fill.
Services of Employment Exchange Telangana
- Registration of unemployed youth.
- Renewals and Updating of registrants records.
- Collecting of Employment Market Information.
- Rendering Career and Vocational Guidance /Counselling to youth
- Conducting Job Melas to provide jobs in Private Sector.
- Implementation of Compulsory notification of vacancies (CNV) Act 1959.
How to Register ?
You can register yourself with employment exchange in various ways. So we will tell you different procedures of registering with such offices in the state Orissa.
Register yourself through Offline Mode
In order to register yourself through offline mode you just need to follow the steps given below.
- For this, you have to visit the employment exchange office of your concern area.
- Then form there you will have to take the registration form from the counter.
- Now you need to fill the form accordingly.
- Further, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now go back to the counter again and submit this application form as well as documents.
- Now the officials will verify your application and documents.
- Once the verification process is done , they will provide you a temporary registration number which you need to keep safely.
- After one week you will get a message on your registered mobile number that your registration has been approved.
- Now finally you will be provided with an employment card.
Employment Exchange Odisha Online Registration
You can register yourself with employment exchange online also. For that you have to visit the state portal launched for the same purpose. The procedure of registering through state portal is as follow-:
- Firstly you have to visit the online of State Career Service, Odisha.
- Then on the new page click on the option of Job Seeker’s Registration. For instance see the image shown below.
- Now you need to accept the declaration. As you may see in the image shown below.
- Then on the new new page select the following -:
- Now you need to hit the option of Submit as visible in the image above.
Employment Exchange Odisha Registration Form
- Thereafter a registration form will open in front of you and you need to enter your personal details there and hit the option of Next. To illustrate, an image has been shown you below.
- Then a new page will open which will show you an ID and & Password but Still your registration is incomplete so you may take a screenshot of your ID and password and click on proceed option. As you may see in the image shown below.
- Now on the new page you need to fill your educational details and hit the option of Submit. For instance see the image shown you below.
- Thereafter on the next page you need to fill the details regarding experience ( if any). Hit the option of Submit in order to proceed. For instance, see the image shown you below.
- Then on the next page you will have to fill certain additional details and hit the option of Next.
- Now you have to select the type of vacancy you are willing for. For instance, Adhoc, Daily Wages or Regular. Thereafter hit the option of Submit. As you may see in the image shown below.
- Finally an acknowledgement slip will on your screen that you need to keep safely. As an illustration, an image has been shown you below.
Points to Remember
- Once you have applied for online Registration in employment exchange through internet center or common services center then you receive a temporary registration number.
- So now it is your duty to validate this temporary registration number within 20 days.
- For that you will have to visit the concern district employment office with required document in original within in due date to validate the same.
- The temporary registration number will show you the name of the concerned district employment exchange and date by which candidate has to visit to D.E.E for the purpose of getting this temporary number validated.
- In case of urgency you can apply any vacancy citing of temporary registration number but you have to visit district employment exchange within the due date to validate otherwise the temporary registration number will be cancelled.
- In case the last date falls on holiday then it is your duty to to validate it prior to this date on any working day by visiting the District employment exchange or else it will be cancelled.
Want to Renew your Employment Exchange Card ?
- In order to renew your registration card you must have a valid existing card.
- If you are owing so then you will have to visit the same employment exchange office where you had earlier registered yourself.
- Now you need to go to the renewal counter in the office.
- The officer will ask you to show him the original documents that are required for the purpose of renewal.
- Then he will check your renewal date as well as verify your documents.
- Once the verification process in done, the officer will provide you a renewed card.
How to Login ?
In order to login on state career service portal of odisha you just need to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of State Career Service, Odisha.
- On the new page you will see Login section and you need to enter your ID and password there. For instance see the image shown you below.
- Hit the option of Submit and you will get logged in to the portal successfully.
Online Registration at National Career Service Portal
The government of India has launched a portal called National Career Service Portal. The purpose of this portal is same i.e. providing employment service. One can register himself for employment exchange through this portal by following the given steps-:
- Firstly , you have to visit the National Career Service Portal.
- Then on the home page you need to select the option of New User available under the Login tab.
- Now you will have to select the option of Register as Citizen from the drop down menu.
- Thereafter a registration form will open in front of you and you need to fill it accordingly.
- Once you have submitted the entire registration form then you need to hit the option fo Submit.
- After a successful registration, a User ID and Password will be sent to the mobile you have entered at the time of registration.
- Now you need to login on the portal with the help of such User ID and Password.
- Once you have logged in successfully, start searching the job in your concerned state or area.
In order register yourself with the employment exchange in the state of Orissa must have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card/ Voter ID
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Application Form
- Residential Proof
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Previous employment certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Medical Certificate in case of Physical Disability
- Other required documents
If you want to register yourself with such offices then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Your age should not be less than 14 years.
- Besides it , you must not have attained the age of 45 years at the time of registration.
- You must be at least 8th passed to register yourself with such office.
- Further, discontinued students are not eligible for the registration. However previous qualification can be used for the purpose of registration.
You are not required to pay any fees for the purpose registration . The service of registering yourself with employment exchange is absolutely free.
- Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- Candidates who possess educational qualifications other than those of professional and executive standards can register their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in their districts
- No candidate shall be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
In case you face any queries while registering yourself with employment exchange office Odisha then you may contact the concerned authorities on the following-:
Head Office Address : 3rd Floor, Niyojana Bhawan, Kharavela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Phone : +91 674 2391730 +91 674 2395460
E-mail : email@example.com